Terms and Conditions for Immerse India Tours Pvt. Ltd.
This website is owned & managed by Immerse India Tours Pvt. Ltd.
The following terms and conditions form the basis of your contract with Immerse India Tours Pvt. Ltd. Please read them carefully as they set out our respective rights and obligations. We are entitled to assume that you have had the opportunity to read and have read these terms and conditions and agree to them.
“We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any transaction, on account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time”.
- RATES – We offer our partners the best possible rates and that they are valid and held for the duration of the period specified when originally sent.
- QUOTATIONS – It’ll be our endeavor to return ad hoc tailor-made quotations to our partners within 24 hours of receipt of any request.
- PAYMENT OF INVOICES – For FITs (Individual clients) – Immerse India Tours Pvt. Ltd. sends the invoices for the coming month on the 15th of every month. This gives our operators 15 days to reconcile the invoices so they can make full payment before the end of each calendar month.
- For GIT (Group travel) – In the case of groups, the minimum guarantee period is 45 days before the arrival of the group. We send the invoice 45 days before the start of the tour. Exception: Some hotels in India, Bhutan, Sri Lanka and Nepal especially with small inventories, have specific terms and conditions and demand a percentage of the amounts payable as advances/deposits at the time of booking to guarantee bookings. The same will be informed to you on a case to case basis on the usage of that specific hotel. We will be taking your approval in such cases before paying deposits to the hotel. The advances paid in the above exception will accordingly be deducted from the total invoice amount of that particular client/group.
- CANCELLATION POLICY – Please write to us at email@example.com to get a separate copy of our cancellation policies.
- RESERVATIONS POLICY – Accommodation, transport, and other services will be booked for clients within 24 hours of receipt of a tailor-made request being made. Issues, if any, will be brought to your attention within 3 working days of receiving the booking request. For group tours, all services will be held according to the maximum operating number of the group until we are advised that the accommodation, transport, guides, and other activities can be released. In any case, we will need to be informed about the group’s operational status at least 60 days from the group’s operation date. We will require a preliminary rooming list 45 days before the arrival of the group and the final rooming list 30 days before the group’s arrival.
- INFORMATION POLICY – We will provide all necessary descriptive and factual information when sending rates for a particular property or tour. This information would include closed periods, inclusions, timings (for itineraries), and contact details (for accommodations and other service providers).
- QUALITY CONTROL – At Immerse India Tours Pvt. Ltd., we commit to providing our clients with the highest quality ground services. Any feedback given to us by clients will be reviewed by the management. We will also resolve any issues brought to our attention by the clients while on tour without delay and with your assistance if required.
- HEALTH, SAFETY, AND RISK MANAGEMENT – We assure you that every accommodation, transport, and service offered by us and used by clients adheres to all relevant local regulations regarding health and safety, particularly laws governing fire safety and hygiene.
- ACCOMMODATION – Most of the hotels used by us are approved by the Government of India and therefore adhere to fire safety norms. Fire safety measures are prerequisites for getting approval from the Government to run the establishment commercially. Some accommodations we use, e.g., homestays, village houses, safari lodges, etc., may not fit the above format. However, we can still provide you with details of each property, review its safety, and advise you of any potential problems. This information is only provided as and when you require it. Where camping takes place, we can confirm the type of equipment used – its quality, age, and state of repair on demand.
- TRANSPORT – Our vehicles are of a high standard, properly maintained, complying with all local and national transport laws, and fully insured for commercial use. We ensure that windscreen wipers and washers are fully operational and windows are free from cracks. Where boats and/or ferries are used, they comply with applicable local and national legislation, are licensed to carry passengers, and have adequate safety equipment.
- DRIVERS – are fully licensed in accordance with all national and local regulations. Our drivers have sound knowledge of English. We have a no-smoking policy in all our vehicles, including the driver. Our drivers also comply with local restrictions for the maximum number of hours driving, and they have sufficient rest if driving long distances (this point is of the utmost importance for the safety of the driver, guide, group leader, and passengers). If a breakdown occurs, we arrange a replacement vehicle at the earliest opportunity to perform the service at no additional cost and avoid any significant disruption to the itinerary. All vehicles carry a spare wheel, which is in good condition, and a first aid kit.
- HYGIENE – If we arrange meals in local restaurants, we/our associate offices inspect and monitor all venues before the visit/tour to ensure that clients are not exposed to illness or infection due to bad hygiene or poorly maintained equipment and facilities. There are also adequate and clean toilet facilities. However, we do not guarantee compliance with roadside amenities. The hygiene standards at the roadside restaurants/ takeaways/ en route facilities stops are generally lacking.
- PUBLIC LIABILITY INSURANCE AND INDEMNITY – Presently there is limited liability insurance in our country. It is therefore strongly advised, and a must, that all clients travelling to India should have proper and adequate insurance cover, including Air evacuation.
- EMERGENCIES – In case of any untoward incident or accident involving injury, harm, or death to any of the clients, will be reported immediately to all concerned so that proper procedures can be enacted and followed at all ends.
- GUIDES – All guides used by us are government approved and licensed by the Ministry of Tourism, Government of India/State Governments. Local guides accompany clients on activities and excursions, which are operated to the highest operational standards, including equipment and risk management.
- CONFIDENTIALITY – We also ensure any information regarding your clients, itineraries, or future plans is kept confidential between ourselves so we can grow our business together.
- RESPONSIBLE TOURISM – Our commitment to Responsible Tourism regarding compliance with the relevant environmental laws and adopting responsible standards where no legislation exists as an integral part of its business strategy. We are committed to considering the environmental impacts associated with its products throughout their life cycle.
We use the personal information we collect to periodically contact you with news or important information from Immerse India Tours Pvt. Ltd. or to request your feedback on our site. In addition to these periodic updates, we may email you additional materials, but only if you specifically request them. These might include opt-in newsletters and other materials you proactively request from Immerse India Tours Pvt. Ltd.