Golden Temple, Himalayas and residence of Dalai Lama
- Experience different sides of India, from the Golden Temple to the beautiful Himalayan mountains
- Charming accommodation comes in the form of a heritage palace, boutique hotels and village homestay
- Private walking tour of Shimla, meeting with a local historian who shares his knowledge about British past
- Special visit to the Tibetan parliament in exile in Dharamshala and Buddhist monastery
- Local travel experts, concierge services and vehicle at disposal at all part of your itinerary
DESTINATIONS TO BE VISITED
Amritsar, Dharamshala, Manali, Shimla, Chandigarh
TWO SIDES TO INCREDIBLE INDIA: AMRITSAR & SHIMLA
The yesteryear British summer capital of India, Shimla, is elegantly wrapped by a dense cedar forest and magnificent views of the majestic snow. British tried to recreate an English village in this Himachali Town, which still gives you a feel of some British town when you walk on the little lanes and roads alongside the colonial architecture and the beautiful English gardens.
Day 01 & 02 : Amritsar
Visit Golden Temple, Jallianwala Bagh, Heritage Museum, walk through the town and visit the Wagha border.
Day 03 & 04: Dharamshala
5 hrs drive takes you to Dharamshala, Home to His Holiness Dalai Lama, nestled in the foothills of Dhauladhar mountain ranges. Visit Dalai Lama Temple, Norbulingka Institute, 8th Century Nagara style rock-cut temples at Masrur. Enjoy a short train ride on narrow gauge Kangra valley railways.
Day 05 & 06: Manali
The popular hill station of Manali is located approximately at 7 hrs driving from Dharamshala. It is also a getaway to Ladakh and Spiti valley. Unwind yourself and relax in these serene surroundings, walk through the villages, enjoy adventure activities like parasailing, river rafting or a trip to Spiti. Enjoy a meal with a local family.
Day 07 to 09: Shimla
Queen of hills, Shimla is at 8 hrs driving distance from Manali. The best way to explore the town is by walking. Visit Viceregal Lodge now Institute of Advanced studies, take a trek to Jakhoo temple. Enjoy a short ride on the Kalka Shimla Toy train.
Day 10 : Chandigarh
Designed by Le Corbusier, City Beautiful is about 4 hrs driving time from Shimla. Visit Capitol Complex- A UNESCO World Heritage, Rock garden, Stroll around Sukhna lake.
Get In Touch
We would love to hear from you!